Welcome to the Recent Media Limited website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our Privacy & Cookies policy govern Recent Media Limited and its relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
Recent Media Limited may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
The term ‘Recent Media Limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is The Courtyard, 77-79 Marlowes, Hemel Hempstead, HP1 1LF, UK. Our company number is 07798884 registered in England and Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- You must not edit or otherwise modify any material on the website.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Recent Media Limited’s prior written consent.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
This website and its content is copyright of Recent Media Limited – © Recent Media 2017. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.